Installation of ExQuilla addon:
- Mozilla Thunderbird should be installed.
- Active Internet connection :-) offcourse to download the addon and to fetch mail .
Steps for installation:
- 1. Open Thunderbird .
- Go to Settings -> Addons.
- In the Addons tab, Search for ExQuilla .
- When ExQuilla shows up in the search results, Click "Install".
- After installation, It will ask for restarting Thunderbird. Click "Restart Now".
- After restarting the client, Go to Settings-> Tools -> ExQuilla for Microsoft Exchange -> Add Microsoft Exchange Account
- See Figure 1: Provide your mail id (eg: email@example.com ) and password. If your domain login credentials are same as email id, click "Next". If your domain login is different than your email address ( as in my case, my domain login details are my CompanyDomail\EmployeeID ), Then provide that details and Click "Next"
- See Figure 2: Now to use EWS URL , Do Autodiscover. If Autodiscover is not working, Contact your Exchange Administrator to provide the EWS URL for your Exchange server and manually type it. Click "Next"
- That's it! now thunderbird will fetch your mails from your mail server. It will take some time to download all the mails first time.