First of all, Download the hotmail connector for Outlook at http://www.microsoft.com/en-in/download/details.aspx?id=21305 (for 32 bit) Or http://www.microsoft.com/en-in/download/details.aspx?id=24677 (for 64 bit).
Now double click the downloaded exe file ( named as OutlookConnector.exe ) to install it.
Now configure Outlook.com mail in outlook as you configure any other mails. See the steps below:
- Go to File -> Add Account
- Select "Manually configure settings or additional server types"
- Now in the "Choose Service" window , Select "Microsoft Outlook Hotmail connector"
- Now a pop up asks for your Hotmail/outlook.com username and password.
- Now Microsoft Outlook will start Send/Recive to update the mail folders.